Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some night that I will surely forget

After contemplating about the Aleco bill hike,

Besides the Bayan DSL bill,

I am Desolate with the electric fan in the sala,

Sitting in front of our long Nara table,

The greasy dishes are now swipe by my hygiene passion (laughs),

Forlorn in the ancient humid pre-twilight,

Drinking innumerable glasses of water in the road of 3am

To sweep the msg brought by the instant killer noodles

That we devour for dinner,

I love organic foods; its just time is so scarce,

Rushing times gives me psychological rashes,

I hate hospital sceneries, although I love to hang out there

To remind me of coffins, skulls, yell and hell,

Anyway, here I am in the sala, with the pale 5 watts bulb behind me,

I am watching the darkness behind the windows,

Or is it the darkness behind the windows watching me?

I don’t care, if it is my last night,

I go to the toilet to take a pee,

When a mice runs on the floor, and a lizard fell on the sink,

As I pass by to go inside the toilet.

 

In the toilet, all my aggression pour,

My tongue roaming my lips,

Thirsty for the sunrise,

I yawn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment